Question

08/27/2013 Electronic Transfer SEARS ROEBUCK YONKERS NY In Progress 300.00

I want to know how you steal money from peoples accounts..? THIS IS AN UTTER THEFT…. ID ALSO FURTHER LIKE TO KNOW HOW YOU GOT MY BANK INFORMATION THEIVES!!! AND I WANT MY MONEY RETURNED THEIVES.. I DID NOT SHOP WITH YOU THEIVING ASSES. AND I WILL NEVER AGAIN.. ALONG WITH SPREADING THIS THEFT ALL OVER THE INTERNET..

Answers

6 answers

• San Jose, CA

You'd better start using that treadmill pretty fast.

I can almost SEE the veins on your forehead and neck ready to POP with your excess blood pressure.

I hope you're on stress and blood pressure medication.

Start "slow" with the treadmill and keep away from the incline settings, until you've have a chance to build up some distance and speed on the level 0 degree inclination setting.

If you're going to be doing more posting, try limiting your use of ALL-CAPS.

The ALL-CAPS posts are hard to read and do not portray most folks in a very favorable light, when other people attempt to read the posts.

I wouldn't "hold your breath" for a free treadmill.

You're going to have to work with your bank and the store that you bought the treadmill from to verify some things and to get the necessary paperwork going to settle your charge account irregularities.

Just make sure that at least ONE of your charges stays on the record, so that your warranty will remain intact.

This kind of problem normally takes a while to straighten out, because of the selling company and the bank having to communicate with one another, while performing coordinated computer transaction corrections.

Good luck.

1. you blooming idiots.. i did call the bank. and i called your lousy people too ... the idiot couldnt handle it.. was simple enough for the moron to see i had no item charges at all with sears.. ALL THE FRIGGEN *** HAD TO DO WAS SEND BACK THE MONEY.. BUT NOT SEARS.. NOPE NOT YOU ********...YOU CHARGED THIS AFTER KMART DID FOR THE SAME ******* TREDMILL .. YOU HAVE CAUSED MY BANK CARD TO BE REDONE. YOU HAVE CAUSED SERIOUS PROBLEMS.. YOU ARE A PILE OF ******* IDIOTS WHO CANT HANDLE ANYTHING BEYOND YOUR IQ'S OF 4.... SO NOW **** YOU.. I WILL NEVER SHOP KMART .. SEARS OR ANY OF YOUR AFFILIATES AGAIN.. THIS IS PROOF YOU A THIEVES.. AND ITS FURTHER PROOF NONE OF YOU ******** KNOW WHAT THE OTHER AFFILITATE IS DOING.. SO SCREW YOU ALL!.... NOW IF YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHIGN CONTACT KMART ON THE TREDMILL AND GIVE IT TO ME FOR FREE.. ILL EXPECT A CHECK IN THE MAIL.. HAHA.. BARF.. YOU ALL SUCK.. IN PLAIN ENGLISH.... AND AT A TIME WHEN MY FATHER IS DYING TOO YOU ********.. YEP YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR CUSTOMERS LIVES.. THAT YOU ADDED MORE STRESS AND **** TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. ********!

1. In response to KMARTISROTTEN

KMARTISROTTEN,

We have received your email address and a case manager will be contacting you to assist. If you would like to provide us a phone number we can reach you at, please email smadvisor@searshc.com and be sure to include your screen name (KMARISROTTEN) so we can reference your post. Again, we apologize for any trouble we've caused and we look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you,

Brian H.
      MySears Community Moderator

2. Who had access to your information? Someone must of given it to Sears. Call your bank was it debit or credit? Call them.

3. KMARTISROTTEN,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. We're very sorry if we've caused you any trouble. We'd be happy to look into what is causing this issue and resolve it as soon as possible. Please send the following information – contact # and screen name (KMARTISROTTEN) to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

4. Welcome, KMARTISROTTEN! Thanks for visiting today and giving us a chance to help with this issue. I am so sorry to hear there has been a problem with a charge or transfer. I know our SearsCares team can help get this straightened out for you.

Check back right here in a bit for a reply. They will respond shortly and will do what they can to assist.

Thanks!

See More