Question

3 weeks ago I prepaid for an extra day of service to replace a part but my husband was able to do it. I’ve been waiting for me refund, after speaking to 2 representatives, one who promised to call me back in 10 minutes (3 hours ago). What now?

Service call #0007983. I’ve not been given a tracking #.

Answers

3 answers

1. Merrief, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We are sorry for the troubles you have experienced with receiving your refund. We can truly understand your disappointment with the level of customer you have received when you contacted us. We would be happy to have a case manager contact you and address your concerns. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (merrief), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. My Sears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-LizR

I already provided all this information to the last customer service rep. I spoke with, Patti in Texas. Is it really necessary that I provide it all over again? Sounds like a run around... How's this... original service order #40524939

2. Hi merrief! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry to hear you haven't gotten your promised refund. The SearsCares team can get this taken care of for you!

A team member will reply shortly with a response. I will reach out to you via email in a bit to get you connected with them.

Thanks!