Question

A 12 day response to a MPA Service Call on a water softener is unacceptable. I have a Master Protection Agreement on my water treatment system. Yesterday I called in a service call because the system is not treating the water. Should they need parts and further rescheduling for the actual repair, we are looking at over 2 weeks of untreated water damaging equipment. Sears should have the staffing and service level to do significantly better. Please follow-through. Thank you. FYI, I did speak to Anthony, Amy and finally Daniel who was the last person I spoke to since we were disconnected. Since I did not receive a call back I have elected to write on this Q&A for follow-up.

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear Theacrgroup,

We aim to provide each of our members with the very best in products and customer service, but from you post it is clear that we still have work to do. My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We would like to apologize for the trouble you are currently experiencing with your water softener, and agree that it is not easy being without this unit for any prolonged amount of time, With that being said, we’d would love the chance to look into this issue further, and see what options we have to get this situation corrected in a timely manner. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Theacrgroup), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Brian S.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi theacrgroup,

Thank you for joining the MySears Community!

I have escalated your concerns to our Sears Cares team to see if they can help with your repair issue. Once our Sears Cares team post they will be requesting additional information that will be passed to a dedicated case manager to help in resolving this issue for you once your information is submitted.

Please know that I will be reaching out via email once our team responds.

Thank you!