Question

A faulty installation of my Sears washer/dryer IN MARCH resulted in a massive flood which is only now being repaired. This has been an unfunny comedy of errors from the beginning. Today, I am trying to reach Sears’ local delivery office at 757-4**-****. I have spoken with Greg there before. Today, the phone goes to message and I’ve left two already with no reply. The repair crews are ready to begin work MONDAY MORNING and I need to have the old washer/dryer (Sears has agreed to replace) moved out so they can begin the work so the new washer and dryer can be installed. I can raise no one. The advocate is “dealing with an issue” and will be back in touch later, but if past is prologue on this issue, I will not hear from anyone and the office will be closed tomorrow. Can you please raise someone in that office and make arrangements for this machine to be picked up tomorrow so that the work your installers caused to be required can be accomplished? I have already received my first bill for the machine that is not yet in my possession. I would appreciate some help with Sears credit on that since I don’t intend to start paying for an appliance I don’t have.

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear Mrs.Lewis2350;
    We sincerely apologize for the poor customer service experience with your washer and dryer. We do value your feedback and would like an opportunity to discuss your concerns with one of our case managers in our executive offices. We do understand why there is an urgency to have your washer and dryer moved so that the repair crews can complete their work. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which the washer and dryer were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Mrs.Lewis2350) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Thank you,

Christine R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Mrs.Lewis23507! I am so sorry to hear about the flooding, along with the problems you are having getting the old washer and dryer removed. I can imagine this is just very frustrating to you. We can get a SearsCares team member reach out on this thread. Once they do, you can email them the requested information so they get this taken care of ASAP for you. Check back shortly for a reply from them looking to connect with you.

See More