Question

A repair person from A&E was at my home today trying to fix my cook top. He took all my previous receipts which were in the part box. How do I get those back?

And further more how do I actually get my cook top fixed. My induction cook top went out before Christmas of 2013. Today is Feb 14, 2014 and after the third visit…still not fixed. We’ve ordered more parts. Not sure I will ever shop at Sears again.

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear Dot2222,

Thank you for letting us known about this situation, and we’re sorry to hear that your induction cook top is yet to be repaired. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We’d like to have one of our case manager’s look into this issue, and provide you with any available options to assist you in this matter as well as to make sure you’re taking care of. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Dot2222) phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Edwin C.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Ho Dot2222!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

We appreciate you sharing this issue, for your concerns are important to us. I have escalated to our Sears Cares team to help in assisting you further in getting this resolved for you.

Please know that once one of our team members responds we will be reaching out via email with a link back for further contact with our team.

Thank you!

See More