Question

A week ago I went online and bought a set of wrenches and a toolbox combo set from sears.The first 4 components were sent via UPS and the last componenet had to be delivered for some stupid reason.It was supposed to come today,when the time it was supposed to be deliveredcame and went I called the 800 number and they said the delivery team would call me back to let me know when the last part of my order would be delivered.They never called and at 7:00pm came and went I signed back into my account to get the 800 number again and it was gone so I clicked the chat buttonand after several minuets the person finally came back and said they would not be completeing the delivery today and that it had to be rescheduled for next thursday which is 7 more days away.When I asked why the person couldn’t tell me why! I had to pay an absurd $85 delivery fee and if we wasn’t there when they came,you would have charged me an extra fee to bring it back,but that was not the case we were there and they never showed nor called to say they weren’t coming.This is complete BS.I have spent alot of money at Sears over the years and expect to be treated better than that.We rearranged our whole day for your morons to deliever my order and they were a no show.I wish I had read the reviews before I ordered anything online from Sears,but you can rest assured that I will never order anything from you again.Where do I send my complaint so it can be heard by a CEO or something?NO WONDER SEARS IS GOING OUT OF BUISNESS!

NEVER,NEVER,NEVER,BUY FROM SEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answers

6 answers

1. UPDATE:I finally received the last part of my order,not because of anything Sears did but because I was finally told which store the last part of my order was coming from.Suprise,suprise,suprise!It was coming from the mail order store here in my town.After the failed 2nd delivery,and actually a smart customer service rep,I went to the store and there it was,but did I get my $85 delivery fee back when I picked up the item instead of them delivering it,noooooooooooooooo.Thjey said that was the cost of them shipping it to the store.Most stores when you buy online,will ship what you order to their store for free if you want to pick it up there!NOT SEARS!By the way,you people should look into the management at this store in Grenada,Ms.This guy would rather talk on his cell phone rather than to help customers.I had to go to the store twice because he was to busy talking on his cell to help me!I AM STILL WAITING ON SOMEONE FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE TO CONTACT ME!!!!!I still have alot to get off my chest before I am done with this so called company!

1. In response to tnt3087

Hello tnt3087,

We appreciate you letting us know that you haven't been contacted yet. We'll forward this update to your case manager for attention.

Thank you,
      Edwin C.
      MySears Community Moderator

2. I did as EdwinC said and sent the e-mail with all of the info he said to include plus a description of my complaint,and nothing,as I expected.I just hope the rest of my order gets delivered as scheduled this time and I will cut all ties with Sears and NEVER SHOP THERE AGAIN.I never knew someone could have worse service than Wal-Mart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. In response to tnt3087

tnt3087,

We're sorry your issue has yet to be resolved. We'll ensure your case manager receives your message.

Thank you,

Brian H.

3. Hello tnt3087,

Thanks for taking the time to post and share about your delivery order, and the delay of your other merchandise. We‘d like to find out what happened and why the delay. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We’ll be happy to have a case manager look into your order and assist you in any way we can. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (tnt3087) phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Edwin C.

4. Hi tnt3087!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention!

We would like to put you in contact with our Sears Cares team to help you personally with your complaint. Once our team responds and receives the requested contact information, you will be provided a dedicated case manager to help you in resolving these issues.

I will be reaching out via email once a response has posted providing a link back for contact.

Thank you!

See More