Question

After 2 months and 5 service calls, Sears technicians cannot fix my 1 year-old Bosch dishwasher. Worse, the technicians claim they can’t honor my service contract and replace it because they can’t get the technician’s “supervisor on the phone to authorize it”.

I paid $965 to buy this Bosch dishwasher, have Sears install it on June 9, 2012, and provide a service contract. I first called Sears Service in July, 2013, and they replaced 4 different parts on separate trips without addressing the issue. I’ve tried the Sears Store manager and two different Customer Service 800 #s. Who can I contact that will really help?

Answers

4 answers

1. Bashful_Bill_2: can you tell me what your problem is with your Bosch dishwasher? I am having issues with my Bosch dishwasher and no one can seem to fix the problem.
    Thanks

1. In response to poohkids2

Hi poohkids2! Welcome to MySears! Did you purchase your dishwasher through Sears? If so, please let us know! We can have the team reach out to you, as well, if this is the case.

Thanks!

2. Bashful_Bill_2, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your post and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to hear that you are having such a frustrating experience with your dishwasher. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed and upset over what has occurred. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to look into further and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Bashful_Bill_2), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

3. Hi Bashful_Bill_2,

Thank you for reaching out to us in the MySears Community!

We would like to help in making this right for you by having our Sears Cares team look into this issue for you. Once the team responds they will be requesting additional information so that they can help you further.

Once a response is provided I will be reaching out to you via email letting you know that a response has been provided to help in resolving this issue.

We appreciate you taking the time to share this issue with us and giving us a chance in helping to make it right!

Thank you!

See More