Question

After canceling an order for a mattress, I have received the runaround for 2 months regarding a refund i have spoken to numerous case managers and still nothing. Furthermore Sears is disputing my dispute with my credit card company. Inever took delivery of the product but they still want their money. They are crooks! Stay away!

Answers

3 answers

1. This is also happened to me - I ordered a fitness equipment and was shipping to my previous address on the file. I realized it as soon as I placed order and talked to numbers of customer service people requesting either cancel the order or redirect to the right address. Sears knowingly send the item to the wrong address in another state and leave it on the door and still wants me to pay for it. They are crooks and has the worst customer service I ever experienced. Stay away!

2. imikeabq,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. We're sorry to hear of any delay you've experienced with receiving a refund. We certainly don't intend to cause any frustration and we'd like to offer our assistance in making sure you refund is processed as soon as possible. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (imikeabq) and phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

3. Hi there, imikeabq! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry you have had such issues getting that mattress order canceled. We can get you in touch with SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. They can look into this for you and make sure you are taken care of.

I will send you an email touching base in a bit with more information.

Thanks!