Question

After waiting for new part to arrive, and another wait for repair appt, Why did tech not test out the problem but said nothing wrong and took new part ? Washing machine still leak b/c tech did not bother to seek out and install actual broken part. Are these tech experience? It’s very time consuming waiting andto have my machine fixed properly!. Still leaking and clothes gets rips. Tech did not take time to inspect and test machine. Very disappointed! When will it get fix properly? Need more experienced/knowledgeable/professional tech to fix machine! Tech even took the new part without even leaving a outcome report! Need your help urgently!

Answers

4 answers

1. Mabsuz,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. I can see from reading your post why you would be voicing some concerns of how your repair is being handled currently. We certainly want to get your washing machine working as soon as possible for you. We'd also like to make sure that your repair is completed to your satisfaction and without any further delay. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Mabsuz) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any frustration we've caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-BrianH

Hi Brian,
      Thank you for your assistance! Just email you the info requested.

Mabsuz

2. Hi Mabsuz,

Thank you for posting your concerns and feedback in the MySears Community!

I have escalated your concerns to our SearsCares team so that they may help you further in this repair issue. Please check back periodically for a response.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Wendy,

I appreciate your assistance!

Thank you!
      Mabsuz