Question

Am I going to receive a call or e-mail? or should I not wait for any follow up?

October 28, 20134:41pm
In response to SHC-DavidW
Thanks so much for the update, MartinHJ. I will pass this along to your case manager.

Answers

5 answers

1. MartinHJ,

We apologize for the delay in responding to you. We have checked our records but could not find your contact email. If you could please resend that email to smadvisor@searshc.com, and make sure that your screen name (MartinHJ) is included in that email. Once we have you contact info, we will have the next available case manager contact you.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-DavidW

I re-sent my information 1 minute ago (October 31st 1:41 pm)

2. In response to SHC-DavidW

I'm still waiting, how long do you estimate I will get someone to contact me?

3. In response to SHC-DavidW

MartinHJ, we sincerely apologize for the delay in contact and your continued frustrations. Upon searching our records, we still have not received you contact information. If you would, please resend the following information – contact #, screen name (MartinHJ), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi MartinHJ,

We appreciate you updating us on your status with us today and I have forwarded your concerns onto our Sears Cares for contact.

Please continue to keep us posted!

Thank you!

See More