Question

An item I want to order shows that shipping is “Temporarily Unavailable.” Can I order it now? I can wait for shipping.The item is a pair of Nude Trend Report Ballet Flats in size 9 here: http://www.sears.com/trend-report-women-s-casaul-shoe-electric-nude/p-054VA55151812PThanks! :)

Answers

11 answers

1. Hi there, nightsoil! Welcome to MySears! Those shoes are so cute, I can understand why you would wait to receive them. They look to be a summer item, but I am still checking on if they are available at any of our stores. I'll let you know when I hear back!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Thank you very much for the quick response, Julie! Fingers crossed you guys find them. :)

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

By the way, Julie, I'm also fine with an 8.5 as I'm usually between sizes. Hope to hear good news from you!

3. In response to SHC-JulieK

I was just going to ask. Thanks for posting! I will post an update when I can.

Thanks, again!

4. In response to SHC-JulieK

Hey nightsoil! I just sent you an email requesting a bit more information from you. Check your inbox!

5. In response to SHC-JulieK

Thank you Julie!

Sent you a reply. Forgot to add that the first store you listed (Pasadena) is closest.

6. In response to SHC-JulieK

That's great news! Thank you so much for checking. :)

However, my next problem is, I'm out of the country right now that's why I'm doing my shopping online. I can, however, have it shipped to a friend to make sure stock doesn't run out. Is this an option? If yes, how do I go about ordering? Can this all be done online?

7. In response to SHC-JulieK

I am looking into this, nightsoil! I'll let you know when we figure out the best way to make this happen.

Thanks!

8. In response to SHC-JulieK

Hi Julie!

Hope you had a nice Halloween. :)

Any updates?

9. In response to SHC-JulieK

Hi Julie and Wendy!

I just stopped by to thank both of you for helping me and to wish you a Merry Christmas. You ladies, and of course the Pasadena store manager, are amazing.

The shoes are lovely and they fit well. I won't be wearing them anytime soon because of the cold, but once I do, I'll be reminded of you and your great customer service. Sears is lucky to have three wonderful people like you because you make customers like me feel good about the brand.

Again, a million thanks and Happy Holidays! :)

- Clarice

P.S.
      If I could get the Pasadena store manager's name, I would really appreciate it.

10. In response to SHC-JulieK

Hi Clarice!

That is great news! We love it when members come back in to share their experience as well as enjoying the item that they had received!

I have forwarded your post on to Vicky C. (Pasadena Mgr) to share in this great news!

Have a wonderful weekend and we wish you and yours all the best during the Holiday season!