Question

Any new info on pictures??? Last I was told is that ALL orders were to be in stores by Friday. Well, our store got none in, still have a ton of orders not filled and the ladt I talked to through customer service says she sees my name on the master list PROVING my pictures were processed. Soooooo, where does this leave me?!?!

Answers

6 answers

1. Hey badkit17! Orders which have been completed and printed by CPI should arrive in stores by the end of this week. If your order is not included, please connect with the store manager. S/he will be sure to issue you a refund.

Thanks for your patience!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Thanks for the update, but I have heard "by the end of the week" 3 times now, so I decided to give up, take my CASH refund and go to JCPenny's to get pictures. I didn't want to, but they were my daughters 1 year photos and she was getting older by the minute so I had to get them done in case I never get my pictures.

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

I have the same issue as you. Please refer to the following post chain.

https://www.sears.com/community/questions/how-do-you-take-care-your-customer-when-you-suddenly-announced-to-close-all-your-portait-studio/#comment-32252

My order, so far, has been pastdued by almost a month. I have filed the complaint with the Washington State Attorney General Customer Protection. I strongly encourage everyone here do the same.

• San Jose, CA

So. Your name is on the list of photographs the centralized photo processing facility of the US Closed CPI company.

Sears evidently has access to the list.

Now, all that needs to be done is to have "someone" process your photographs at the closed company's photo processing facility and send the pictures "back" to the correct Sears store.

Considering the thousands of CPI employees that are no longer working, and Sears's ancillary involvement with the third party run Portrait Photography store studios, I'd be optimistically looking at an "as soon as possible" coming your way.

Good luck.

1. Why are you so nasty? It's not like you are the one who paid SEARS and didn't get your product?!?! Anyway...yes, SEARS has access to a list of pictures that were processed. Some people calling the customer service were not on the list, so they were told CPI didn't get to their pictures and were returning their money. So, if it says mine were done and delivered, I was just trying to figure out how to either get my money back or figure out where they went?!?!

2. Hi badkit17,

Oh no! We are sorry to hear that you are still dealing with this issue.

Please keep in contact with the store manager for they should be getting notified of these shipments as they are scheduled.

We know how frustrating this has been for you as well as many other customers. Please check back periodically as we will post updates as they become available.

Thank you!

See More