Question

Any NHL Hockey fans out there?

Hey hockey fans! Are you missing watching your favorite team play this year? I hope they can get this figured out so we can see some hockey soon! Would hate for this season to actually be cancelled. Who do you root for?

Answers

3 answers

1. My younger son plays, and he is really missing watching the Blackhawks this year. He found something on ESPN.com called "EA Sports Season Simulation". Basically, it is clips from what the games WOULD look like in the EA Sports format. Sad that it has come to this!

2. Soooooo annoyed there is no season so far. I always go to opening night and try to go a few more times throughout the year. Luckily I live in a city with college hockey. But, that is only on fri or sat nights. And they are in the same league as my alma mater so I will have a hard time rooting for them. Bettman needs to be replaced. He has had 3 lockouts under him in the NHL. The fans hate him. He gets booed every time he goes on the ice. I wish there could be a committe of fans who could weigh in on the talks. They are going to have a hard time getting back the fans after this if the season is completely cancelled.

3. I can't believe how dumb they are to not be able to come to an agreement and lockout again so soon after the last lockout. Fans had finally come back, and they were no longer regulated to VS for major playoff games. I think the best (and probably most unpopular) solution would be to contract the league. Sorry Phoenix. Sorry Tampa Bay. There would be a lot less issues if the teams that were losing money were no longer bringing down the league.

Go Flyers :)