Question

are there any good reasons for a customer come back to sears???

I had SEARS Home service to repair refrigerator. First tech came and diagnosed the problem to have the part in next day, however, the next available appointment was three weeks later. another technician came to put the part on. The air is not cold, but he assured me that it works and will need to wait for a few hours to cool. he could not wait and left. hours later, obviously, nothing has been fixed. I called the 1-888 numbers “concerns about your service call today? Call our Resolution Hotline now”. The person promised that he will call the tech and call me back in a few minutes, nothing happed. I waited to call back again after a few hours. another person told me that I have to call back on the repair number next day for next available appointment which is weeks later. I looked the card SEARS Home service left to me.. It says ..We’re here to help, we’re always here when you need us. We have the expertise and know-how to ensure every job is done right. … What a joke, am I missing something…..

Answers

4 answers

1. Dear Mda8888,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us, and letting us know of this situation. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We're sorry to hear that your refrigerator is yet to be repaired and how the service repair appointments dates were handled. We’d like to talk to you, and provide you with our assistance in reference to the repair as well as making sure the repair are done in a timely manner. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Mda8888), your phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward talking to you soon.

Thanks,
    Edwin C.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-EdwinC

It is just such a horrible waste of time dealing with Sears, and expecting that they take you seriously. Just forget them and move on.

2. Hi there, Mda8888! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I am so sorry that you are having trouble getting your fridge repaired. The SearsCares team can help! They will be your one point of contact that will do what they can to ensure your fridge is properly fixed.

A team member will reply right here in a bit. Once a reply is posted, I will reach out via email to let you know.

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

thanks for the quick response....action is more than words. I hope the Searscares team can save the homeservice team.