Question

As secretary of our police dept, I ordered indoor cycles for our workout area. After a month I called to find out status on product but they knew nothing of the order. After a week of calls, they found the order but didn’t know what to do with it. After another week of calls, they said we didn’t have an account with them. The City doesn’t have an account?! Why did it take 6 wks to tell me this. No one had the courtesy to take the time to call me when they received the order. So much for keeping things local!

After speaking with the person in the department multiple times and also the manager, I was told that there was no one higher to complain to and that there is nothing to do about it. So here goes….

Answers

2 answers

1. policesecretary,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. I'm sorry to hear about the mishap with your bicycle order. I can definitely understand your frustration with having not been told your order was canceled. We'd like to speak with you and assist in making sure you get the products you want quickly and easily. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (policesecretary) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience and we hope to speak with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi policesecretary,

We apologize for the unfortunate experience that you have had with your order. I have escalated your issue to our SearsCares team and they will be able to help you out. Please check back on this thread shortly for a reply. They will do what they can to get this taken care of.

Thanks!

See More