Question

August *. M***** 7** St. A******* Rd. Brandenburg, Ky. 40108, 1-***-***-***8 I bought a service agreement on my washer when I called to have it fixed August the 8th they said it would be August 19th before they can send a repairman out. The water is begining to smell, I need help right now not two weeks.

washer quiet on 8th of August help

Answers

4 answers

1. August, I realized that we have received your contact information. I have forwarded your information over to our Case Management Team for attention. A dedicated case manager will contact you within 24 hours. Thank you for allowing us to assist you with this matter. Sincerely, Susan R., MySears Community Moderator.

2. Dear August, , Please accept our sincere apologies for the difficulties you are having receiving service for your washer. We understand how extremely frustrating it is for this service delay on an item that you and your family use so often. My name is Susan with MySears Community Escalations team. We would be more than happy to look into this situation further and offer our assistance to help get this issue resolved for you. We value your business very much and would like to connect you with a dedicated case manager who can help set you up with a technician and follow the service until it is completed. In addition, we'd appreciate the opportunity to address any other concerns you have with this washer or with another Sears issue. Please send an email with your contact information (preferably a phone number) to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. Please include your screen name (Gismo789) for reference to your issue and we look forward to speaking with you soon. Thanks, Susan R., MySears Community Moderator

3. I am sorry for the washer problems. I may be able to help you for first please check if there are any missing numbers on the 40108 model number. I there should be a 110, 796. 464 or 417 in front of the 40108 number. I was able to bring up a top load washer but from the description you give I suspect you have a front load machine. Bleach added would help prevent any smells but you would want to remove the clothes first. Some front load washers do have a trick to openning the door manually but I would need a more complete model number to bring up your particular washer. Please double check the model number if possible and reply back with any changes. If you have an access panel across the bottom of the front load washer there is usually two screws holding it in place. Let me know and I will respond as soon as possible with what steps you can take to help resolve the problem.

4. Hi Gismo789,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your washer as well as the stagnant water within the drum. We can see if our SearsCares can help you further.

If you can please check back periodically one of our SearsCares team members will be responding to help you further with this issue.

(Please note that personal information has been removed and forwarded to the SearsCares Team for security purposes)

Thank you!

See More