Question

Bad Experience during returnSears StoreMall at Stone crest#00012518020 Mall PkwyLithonia, GA 30038

Sears Store
Mall at Stone crest
8020 Mall Pkwy
Lithonia, GA 30038
Steven (Hardware or handle Lead .He hesitated to give me correct title) Needs to learn something about customer service. He was rude and not whiling to help. First he introduces himself as the stores manage and then changed his title later on. When I asked for the stop manager, Steven told “We don’t have a store manager and store manager has quite “.
Best answer I get from Steven was to take my product to the store I bought or I am stuck with it.
Great Customer service SEARS
My Story:
I was returning /exchanging Craftsman 2-1/2 Ton Floor Jack never used in original box .I bought it for my SUV but realize this weekend it too short for my SUV.
I miss placed my receipt. The box has Kennesaw, Ga Store sticker and STEVEN told me to take it to that store. Currently I am 1 hr and 30 mins from that store. Explain that to Steven who was least concern and not whiling to help.
I will keep this product but surprise how they treat customers at sears.
I am an upset customer. Its sad Sears doesn’t appreciate their customers and have such low standards.

Answers

3 answers

1. Hello, Ash02! My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to see that you had such a disappointing experience with your floor jack. We certainly can see why you are so frustrated and upset with the customer service you have received. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your issue and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Ash02), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

• San Jose, CA

So. Are you a member of the Shop Your Way program?

If so, your purchase information will be available to more than the ONE store you made the purchase from.

If you used a credit card to make your purchase, the computer search may be more doable for the other store you identified.

This was a recent purchase, yes?

What is the model number of your jack?

2. Hi Ash02! Thanks for visiting the MySears Community today. I am sorry you have had such an unsatisfactory experience at your local store. That is not how we want our customers to feel after an exchange or shopping experience.

I am going to send this along to the Stores team so they can address this problem with that store. In the meantime, I would like to get you in touch with the SearsCares team so they can make sure you are taken care of ASAP. Please check back on this thread for a response from a team member. They will do what they can to help.

Thanks!