Question

Bosch dishwasher smells like rotten eggs/vomit after sitting for a day or 2. Have had 3 service calls and have done everything I’ve been told to do… nothing has worked. What do I have to do to get this replaced?? Paid way too much money to have to continue to live with this horrible smell. Not a happy Bosch customer!!!

Answers

2 answers

1. Hi poohkids2,

We appreciate you taking time to post about the condition of your washer; we can definitely understand how difficult it must be to have your washer in the same condition after several repair calls. We would be more than happy to speak with you concerning this issue. My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. Your post was brought to my attention and I’d like to reach out and offer some assistance. Please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name to reference your post (poohkids2), to smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. Again, we apologize for the challenges you’re facing with your washer and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian L.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

2. Hi poohkids2,

Thank you for reaching out to us in the MySears Community!

We would like to help in making this right for you by having our Sears Cares team look into this issue for you. Once the team responds they will be requesting additional information so that they can help you further.

Once a response is provided I will be reaching out to you via email letting you know that a response has been provided to help in resolving this issue.

We appreciate you taking the time to share this issue with us and giving us a chance in helping to make it right!