Question

Bought a LG refrigerator, which I was very happy about, but delivery is HORRIBLE. You know how your sales rep gives you all the paperwork, including a bulleted list of what you will get with sears “professional” delivery. Well, scratch all that! The delivery company is the least professional people I’ve ever had to deal with. They refused to remove the fridge doors to bring it into my house, even tho we had specifically requested that. Instead they opened both fridge doors (french doors) and slammed it into the house. They broke the storage bin trays, the fridge is all scratched, they dented the walls and the entrance… Now I have to wait for a “technician” to come see the damage and order replacement parts and also open a case with sedgewick for the damages to my home. If sears wants me to rate my experience, I say I will NEVER again buy anything from sears.

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear Pam02,

My name is Kiera and I am a part of the Sears Social Media Support Team. We are deeply saddened to learn of your recent experience with our delivery team. We can understand why you would be upset after the damage done to your refrigerator during the delivery as well as the unprofessionalism of the delivery team. This is definitely not the type of service our customer’s should expect and we would like to contact you and ensure that this matter is taken care of. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item was purchased under and we will call you directly. Also, in the email, please provide the screen name (Pam02) you used to post on our site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to speaking to you soon.

Thank you,

Kiera J.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi Pam02! I am so sorry to hear about this experience with your fridge delivery. This is not the standard of service Sears is known for, and we appreciate you posting to day to give us a change to get this resolved for you. Please check back on this thread soon for a reply to from a SearsCares team member. They will do what they can to make this right for you.

See More