Question

Bought Kaser Net’sGo2 7″ Android 4.0 Tablet Bundle with 84-key USB Keyboard & No One Helps After It Dies

I bought one of these tablets and it died just less than 90 after receipt. I have not gotten any response from Kaser after numerous attempts to get repair service.

Sears just keeps giving me the run around between Sears Online and Sears Customer Solutions. No one is helping. I have tried to get a refund and while staff at customer service lines say I should get it. They say they cannot authorize it.

I also had it escalated to a special customer support line. Still no answer. I’m still out $105.99!!!

I am posting this to warn others and hopefully get a response from Sears.

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear edgeiger81,

We are terribly sorry to hear that your tablet bundle has failed to meet your expectations and for the difficulties with trying to get this issue resolved. You have come to the right place! It’s our pleasure to assist you and get you taken care of as soon as possible. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (edgeiger81), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com and we will have a case manager in touch with you to address your concerns further.

Thank you,
    Misty H.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi edgeiger81,

Thank you for posting your concerns and experience on dealing with your Kaser Net’sGo2 7″ Android 4.0 Tablet. I am sorry that you have not been able to get your issue resolved through our online Customer Service.

I have escalated your concerns to our SearsCares team to see if they can help you with resolving this issue for you.

Please check back periodically for a response, for they will be requesting additional information.

Thank you!