Question

bought washer dryer on thanksgiving, delivery dat has been canceled 4 times already and still dont have products, help!!!!! this has been nightmare experience, have missed work unnecessarily, given a different answer by 10 different reps, disconnectd contractor phone numbers and unreturned calls from store managers….please we need some serious assistance

Answers

3 answers

1. Newsearscustomer,

Thank you for your post as well as for the feedback concerning the status of the delivery of your washer and dryer. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. Please accept our apology for the rescheduling of the delivery. There can be several reasons for the rescheduling of a delivery and it would be impossible to speculate as to the reason in this particular case without more information. We would like to have a case manager contact you to discuss this with you in greater detail. Our case manager would then be able to present the best available options towards a speedy resolution of all of your concerns. If you would like to speak to us about this, please email the following information – your contact phone number, screen name (Newsearscustomer), and phone number used at the time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again we’re sorry for any trouble this may have caused and we look forward to speaking to you soon.
    Thank you

Jack C.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. If you paid by credit card, dispute the charges. Sears has already had use of your money (and you are most likely paying interest) and you get nothing. You may want to just quit and buy from a company that values your business

3. Hi newsearscustomer!

Welcome to the MySears Community!

We appreciate you reaching out for your concerns are very important to us and am truly sorry that you have had to experience these cancellations.

To help in assisting you further I have reached out to our Sears Cares team so that they can help resolving your issues with your delivery.

Once a response is posted, I will let you know via an email which includes a link back to this thread for contact.

Thank you!