Question

called Sears after my refrigerator went out on Jan 13 and guess when they can repair it?….Feb 3rd..I ask, is this acceptable? I say no! I purchased a master warranty at the price of $469 and this is the best they can do? come on Sears..I’m done with trying to get anything done. I’ve called for 4 x’s with nothing done but each person telling me they will get someone here sooner. That never happened. I’ve purchased several appliances from Sears and manage rental properties and I can honestly say, I will never purchase anything else there! They’ve really hurt themselves. Either they don’t have enough techs hired or the volume of defected appliances are too much to handle.

Answers

2 answers

1. Hi Brisanders!
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We thank you for posting about this matter regarding your refrigerator repair. We can truly understand how frustrating it is with waiting to have your appliance repaired. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to contact you and address your concerns. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (brisanders), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi brisanders,

We thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I am so sorry that you are continuing to have issues on your repair service date. Your concerns are very important and I have escalated to our Sears Cares team to assist you further on this issue.

Once a member from this team responds and receives your contact information, a dedicated case manager will be working with you further on getting all your concerns resolved.

I will be reaching out via email to help in directing you back for contact once a response has posted.

We appreciate you reaching out!

See More