Question

Can anyone help me find out if we will EVER get our order: We ordered Garden Tractor mower Deck on May 30, 2013, for a garden tractor we originally purchased at sears. My credit card was charged on June 3 for the deck – hundreds of dollars!!! Was told deck would be delivered in 5 to 10 days at the time we ordered. Still no deck and NO ONE can tell me the status; I’ve called customer service many, many times. Per the history, it’s backordered, then being shipped, then backordered. So now we are already paying the charge on our credit card and do not even have the item as yet and that’s just bad business. The grass is NOT getting any shorter that’s for sure…. Item status history Part:181689, DECK.SERV.50, (Qty: 1) Order #:F347180 Date Status 06/21/2013 In Process Part is being prepared for shipment. It should ship within 1-2 business days, and arrive within 5-7 business days. 06/19/2013 Backordered The part is temporarily out of stock and is scheduled to ship on 06/21/2013. 06/11/2013 In Process Part is being prepared for shipment. It should ship within 1-2 business days, and arrive within 5-7 business days. 06/09/2013 Backordered The part is temporarily out of stock and is scheduled to ship on 06/21/2013. 06/06/2013 In Process Part is being prepared for shipment. It should ship within 1-2 business days, and arrive within 5-7 business days. 06/05/2013 Backordered The part is temporarily out of stock and is scheduled to ship on 06/21/2013. 06/02/2013 Backordered The part is temporarily out of stock and is scheduled to ship on 06/21/2013. 05/30/2013 Ordered Part has been processed in the system, but status from the supplier is not yet available.

Answers

3 answers

• San Jose, CA

What is the long model number of the tractor that you've ordered the replacement deck for?

1. PoconoSue,

Again, we apologize for the inconveniences faced with the part. Please refer to your original posting on Facebook under Sue Barland and the information requested so that we may proceed with providing you the assistance needed.

Thanks,
    Edwin C.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Oh no! Thank you for reaching out to us today!

We would be happy to help by escalating your concerns and issues to our SearsCares team. They will be able to look into your purchase to see what is taking place with it. They are a great team and will do everything that they can in helping to resolve these issues for you.

Please check back periodically for they will be responding by requesting additional information so they can help you further.

Thank you!

See More