Question

Can anyone tell me how to contact the customerservice manager of sears.com? Waiting 7 business days for a refund on an essential appliance is unacceptable when the fault is Sears…I need my refund to purchase the right size water heater.

Wrong size water heater order based on recommendation of Sears sales rep.Instead of even rxchange for correct size, I was told a refund will need to be issued…can take up to seven business days, and I will have to reorder. This is the solution of the online customer solution rep (took me 7 calls to get this “solution). Totally unacceptaple ! Want to speak to someone with authority,so my family can have hot water.

Answers

9 answers

1. You are fortunate it only took you SEVEN calls...I am now going into my THIRD MONTH of trying to get a refrigerator ice maker working. Good luck...Sears just isn't the same company that they used to be!

1. In response to Corknme

To all those posting to this page...I feel your pain, in fact, MORE THAN EVER BEFORE. After more than SIX visits, the inability to repair my ice maker (with a try of FOUR new ice makers and a water value), and a wait of FOUR MONTHS, Sears offered a replacement. You would think that would be a good thing...THINK AGAIN. It has taken over a month to get that arranged and it was due for installation TODAY. The timeframe message arrived after I had gone to bed, but it was scheduled to arrive TODAY, BETWEEN 4:15pm and 6:15pm. Despite freezing cold weather in Denver, the email was received and I had made a call at 6pm (before Sears notified me) yesterday to confirm the time. Yes...you can guess...without ONE ADDITIONAL FLAKE FALLING in Denver overnight, SEARS CANCELLED THEIR DELIVERY FOR TODAY. Yes, to those who work, you get my point...I took the day off from my job (an hour away) for the delivery. And guess what...my support person in the "My Sears Community" office is NOT WORKING TODAY. Oh yes...as an additional "joke", Sears had applied a charge to my credit card which they said would be refunded when the product is delivered. Congratulations Sears...you are living up to your well-deserved reputation. Sarah...I am awaiting your call and a response (since I have the day off)!

2. In response to Corknme

Hi corknne! I am so sorry that your delivery was cancelled today, as well. I can understand how incredibly frustrating this must be. I have passed your comments along to the team. I know you said your case manager is off today, but someone will be in touch with you shortly.

Thanks!

3. In response to Corknme

Hi Corkme,

We thank you for taking time to post this update; we truly understand how disappointed you may be with your appliance delivery. My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We will forward your post to our case manager team for follow up.

Thank you,

Brian R.
      Social Media Moderator
      Sears Social Media Support

2. Dear Diabir8,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Cares team. We are sorry that the water heater you purchased was not the correct size, and apologize that it may take seven days before the refund is received on your end. We understand how important a working water heater is to the home, and we’d love the opportunity to discuss some options that we have to help. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Diabir8), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Brian S.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-BrianS

SHC-BrianS, I have sent you the requested information twice, and yet I have not heard from you. No phone call or email to follow up with me. How can you be working on a solution when you have none of the information. A quick courtesy call would have been much appreciated. I will find the phone number for the customer service manager...he or she really needs to know about the unacceptable service customers are receiving.

2. In response to SHC-BrianS

Diabir8...can you let me know what happened after this message. As you can see from my posting, despite lots of WORDS, I am still awaiting a resolution. Did you ever get your refund? How long did it take? I would appreciate your comments. Thank heaven mine was not something as important as a water heater!!! Corknme

3. Welcome, diabir8! Thanks for posting your question on the MySears Community today-we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to help. I am going to send this along to SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. They can ensure you refund is taken care of and order you a new water heater ASAP.

A team member is going to reply right here in a bit. Once they do, I will notify you via email so you can view the response.

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Brian...

Why does Sears not have someone to speak with when these issues arise. Why would you allow a customer to get this frustrated? I am hoping you will resolve my refrigerator/ice maker issue, but that's probably asking too much...I'd like to believe SEARS CARES...but I don't.

See More