2 answers

  1. Hi Doug,
    I would recommend you try appliance touch up paint. You can get a varity of colors when you go to the website and in the search box type in.. appliance touch up paint. Most of the touch up paint containers are small and have a small brush attached, like the old correction fluid bottles, if you rememeber those things. This would be for a small area like you are talking about. Good luck with it. Bill

  2. Hi Doug,

    Thank you for posting your question with us today!

    Do you have a model number for your range that you are referring too? This may be helpful to our Sears Appliance Experts when providing some helpful tips in regards to painting.

    Please check back periodically for one of our Experts will be responding soon.

    Thank you!

See More