Question

Can I get a missing part from my purchase mailed to me?

I don’t want to drive back to the town where I got it and exchange the whole thing. Plus, it has 250 pieces and chances are good that the new one will also have some problems.

Answers

5 answers

1. Roe_Buck,

We’re sorry to hear that you are missing a part from your purchase. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to discuss this situation with you and assist in addressing any other concerns you may have. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the purchase was under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Roe_Buck) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to talking to you soon.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-DavidW

I spoke with a customer service agent over the phone a week ago. He was supposed to send me an email, but I have not heard from him since then.

2. In response to SHC-DavidW

Roe_Buck,

We apologize that have not been able to get in direct contact with your case manager. We will forward your post to their attention.

Thank you,
      Kurt M.
      MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, Roe_Buck! Welcome to MySears! I am going to pass your question about that part along to the SearsCares team. They can research this for you and will do what they can to assist.

A team member will visit in a bit looking to help. Once they post, I will let you know via email with a link directing you back to this thread.

Keep us posted!

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Thanks. Just sent all the relevant info.

See More