Answers

3 answers

1. Hi mrsmastro,

Thank you for your inquiry in the MySears Community!

Unfortunately the gift card is not able to be used in paying accounts as listed in the Terms and Conditions below.

Terms and Conditions
    This card is issued by SHC Promotions LLC and is redeemable for goods and services at participating Sears, Roebuck and Co., Lands' End, The Great Indoors, and Kmart store locations in the U.S., P.R., Guam and U.S.V.I., and at sears.com, kmart.com, landsend.com and Lands' End catalogs. Not valid for purchase of third party debit or prepaid cards. Not redeemable for restaurant, Olan Mills Portrait Studio transactions or for cash, except where required by law. Cannot be applied to credit accounts. Lost, stolen or damaged gift cards may only be cancelled and replaced with proof of purchase. © 2011 SHC Promotions LLC.

Thank you for reaching out!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

My own regret is payment on my November bill was late because I was hospitalized at French Hospital, San Luis Obispo. I, of course, could not reach out to the Sears website so as to pay my statement.

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi Classa,

I am very sorry to hear of your hospital stay and am hoping that you are doing better.

If needing to contact our Sears Credit Department you can do so by calling 1-800-917-7700 and they can help you with addressing your payment.

Best wishes!