Question

Can someone give me a status on case# 1708758? The case manager has not responded to 2 messages. Our Kenmore refrigerator has not been functioning properly for almost 4 weeks!! Buying this appliance has caused much grief and certainly gives one pause before buying an appliance from Sears again.

Answers

6 answers

1. Hi RandP123! Welcome to MySears! Thanks for posting today. I am so sorry to hear about your fridge! I will be sure to pass this along to SearsCares, who can follow up with you on your case. Once they respond, I will directly email you to ensure you see their reply to connect with them.

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

With all due respect why can't YOU provide me a status? We are posting here since the case manager does not respond. Perhaps she will not respond to you as well!

The case manager indicated she would proceed with a replacement refrigerator and that it takes several business days to get the ok. We really need a working refrigerator and we really do not wish to wait over the weekend to get this resolved.

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

RandP123, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We truly apologize for you frustrations regarding your refrigerator replacement. We will forward your comment over to our case manager for any updates. We do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MySears Community Moderator

3. In response to SHC-JulieK

Could someone have Debra do as promised over 3.5 hours ago and send email confirming the replacement (Kenmore) refrigerator order information. We have had an unreliable refrigerator for over 4 weeks. This warranty service experience continues to be awful.

4. In response to SHC-JulieK

Yep, RandP123! I sent over your request! Look to hear from her in a bit.

Thanks!

5. In response to SHC-JulieK

RandP123,

We're sorry for the trouble. We have forwarded your post to your case manager's attention.

Thank you,
      David W.
      MySears Community Moderator