Question

Can someone in Customer service actually help me AND keep their word? Promised appliance replacement later denied, parts promised sent and not (twice), numerous missed appointments, Managers promising to call back and NOT. A complete disappointment in Sears considering we purchased out whole kitchen from Sears.

A phone call would be appreciated from someone who can actually solve this. 4** 4** 1***

Answers

5 answers

1. Garrett3501,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We apologize for the troubles you have encountered with your appliance. We certainly understand your frustrations with what has occurred with repair experience. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Garrett3501), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com to ensure this matter is met to your satisfaction. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, Garrett3501! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry you are having such difficulty getting your appliance repair taken care of. We can get you in touch with the SearsCares team, who will walk you through a resolution.

A team member is going to respond here in a bit requesting additional information. When a reply is posted, I will let you know via email. I also removed your phone number for your security, but did send it along to the team so they can directly reach out.

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Thanks

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

Update: Sears immediately addressed my concerns and my issues have been resolved. I commend the quick response I received.

3. In response to SHC-JulieK

Thanks so much for letting us know, Garrett3501! We are glad to help!

See More