Question

Can someone please help me address service issue after service issue in the repair (under warranty) of my dishwasher? This is the second problem (same type) that I’ve had with this dishwasher. And, yet I cannot get a service technician to show up within my appointment windows (missed 2 appt windows that were scheduled). Everytime I call to ask why they didn’t show on time, I’m told “sorry but we’ll reschedule and our next appointment is in a week”. This is unacceptable and poor service – poor quality dishwasher, technicians who don’t care about appointment windows and service personnel who don’t care about wasting your time

Plus, I was just on the phone with your customer solutions team to get assistance and the call was disconnected – no call back. Unacceptable!

Answers

4 answers

1. I agree that so far the service you have recieved is not acceptable. If the appointment is not kept you should at least get a call telling the new estimated arrival time. What I can do is help pin the problem down which may allow the technician to have the right part when he does get there. What is the service issue? If you can tell me what is wrong and what model number you have I may be able to tell you what the problem is. For further assistance please reply with a model number and a few details about the problem.

1. In response to SHC-FredM

If The appointment is not kept as promised, the customer should not only get a call, they should get priority rescheduling at their convenience (be it an evening or weekend service call) so that Sears does not waste any more of the customer's valuable time. There is no valid excuse for a missed appointment.

2. LoriWerner,

Thank you for the information that you have provided us in regards to your dishwasher repair. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. Please accept our apology for the issues that you have experienced with your appointments as well as for the poor customer service that you received when attempting to resolve the issue with our Customer Solutions department. We try to have our technicians arrive within the time window that we provide when the appointment is made, but sometimes delays are unavoidable despite our best efforts. We would be happy to put you in touch with one of our case managers to discuss this with you in greater detail. After obtaining some more information about the dishwasher and the required repairs, our case manager would then work with our service department to ensure that the repairs are completed as quickly as possible. Our case manager would also be able to address any other concerns that you may have. If you would like to speak to us about this, please email the following information – your contact phone number, screen name (LoriWerner), and phone number used at the time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again we’re sorry for any trouble this may have caused and we look forward to speaking to you soon.
    Thank you

Jack C.
    MySears Community Moderator

3. Hi there, LoriWerner! Welcome to MySears! I am sorry to hear of the troubles you have had with your dishwasher repair. A SearsCares team member will be by in a bit looking to help. They can be your one point of contact to guide you through your appointments for you.

Once a response is posted, I'll notify you via an email which will include a link back to this thread.

Keep us posted on the progress!

Thanks!

See More