Question

can u find my galaxcy 10.1 ihave not receved it paid in full dec 17 th 2013

have been trying to get it delivered but get the run around it was in Kmart layaway no clue to were it is say I owe a penny but layaway is complete please help or give me the coe email or phone

Answers

2 answers

1. Hello cchasen,

Please accept our apologies for the troubles you are having with your layaway purchase. My name is Mina with the Social Media Support team. We can understand the importance in getting your delivery for the galaxy that was ordered. We would like to offer our assistance and have one of our dedicated case managers look into your purchase and further discuss your concerns. At your convenience, please send the following information – contact information and screen name (cchasen) to kmartsupport@searshc.com. We appreciate you taking the time in letting us know about your issue and look forward speaking with you.

Thank you,
    Mina
    MyKmart Community Moderator

2. Hi there, cchasen! Welcome to MySears! We can get you in touch with SearsCares, the customer service escalation team. They will be happy to look into the issues you are having with your layaway account.

A team member will be by in a bit looking to help. I'll be sure to send you an email to let you know when a response is posted.

Thanks!

See More