Question

Can you please tell me why I have not been refunded for order # 000498544338, This order was placed online for me by a seles rep in the store 1 month ago on 5-28-13 and cancelled by Sears the next day by email with no explaination given. I paid for this in full in the store. I called to replace the order and had to pay again. I have called every week for the past month and keep getting told that and they are so sorryI will get my refund in 8-10 days. I don’t want to hear that anymore I paid immediately TWICE! I expect an immediate payment in turn. Why is Sears asking more of thier customers than they are willing to do?

Answers

3 answers

1. Update on refund. I received my refund by mail after reaching out to the Customer Care moderator/caseworker that responded to this post. Thank you, not only for backtracking through my purchase history and locating the source of the problem, but also for following up until I had the refund in hand. Good Work!

2. Hi Boxergirl,

Thank you for bringing your concerns into the MySears Community!

We have escalated your refund issues with our SearsCares team. They will be able to look into your account to see why your refunded has not been received by you.

Please check back periodically for a team member will be responding and requesting additional information to help you further. Once received, a case manager will be assigned to you so that you will only be dealing with one person.

Thank you!

3. Dear Boxergirl,
    We apologize for the ongoing issues with your online order refund. We can see the frustration with your refund not being processed in a timely manner and understand how important communication is regarding your concern. Your valuable time and money has been strained by these circumstances. We would like the opportunity to connect you with our case management team from our executive office to examine your refund and offer options to satisfy you as our customer. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be concerned by this any longer. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which your order was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Boxergirl) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to talking to you soon.

Thank you,

Christine R.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

See More