Question

Canceled delivery – We ordered appliances and they were supposed to be delivered today. Concerned about weather occurring in the region we live in yesterday, we confirmed this delivery was still going to take place today yesterday night. With this confirmation, my husband took vacation from work to be home for the delivery. It wasn’t until today, late morning, that we received a call stating delivery would be postponed to next week due to snow that occurred yesterday. From where I sit in my office, the roads look fine and the sun is out. Sears can’t tell me where the appliances are located after I offered to come pick them up myself. We CANNOT afford to take another day off of vacation when we have a 1 year old that is prone to sickness, especially when we don’t have any family that lives close by to help us. I am so incredibly frustrated that they refuse to work with us to deliver so we do not have to take any more time off work, after they confirmed shipment during the worst of the storm, last night. I will be canceling my Sears account after this!! I should have listened to my husband and made this purchase at Best Buy.

Answers

4 answers

1. lnelson1111,
    Thank you for the information that you have provided us about your delivery that was cancelled. My name is Jack and I am with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. Please accept our apology for the cancellation of your delivery. We certainly understand that you have a number of choices when deciding to purchase appliances today, and we do appreciate the fact that you chose to purchase your appliances from Sears. We strive to meet our delivery commitments to our members, but sometimes rescheduling a delivery is unavoidable. We would like to have a case manager contact you to discuss this with you and to determine how best to address your concerns. At your earliest convenience, please email the following information – your contact phone number, screen name (lnelson1111), and phone number used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again we’re sorry for any trouble this may have caused and we look forward to speaking to you soon.
    Thank you

Jack C.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, lnelson1111! Thanks for visiting MySears today. I am so sorry to hear your appliance delivery was cancelled. I understand how hard it is to take a day off work, especially with young children.

A SearsCares team member will be by in just a bit looking to help. As soon as a response is posted, I will be sure to send you an email letting you know.

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

After calling the customer service line 5 times and getting no where and waiting for a supervisor to call me back, I gave it one more shot and got Sandra. She was amazing. She made phone calls and somehow got the delivery scheduled for tomorrow, Saturday. I am so thankful Sandra went the extra mile and was able to help us.

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

That is fantastic, lnelson1111! Thanks so much for sharing this positive turn around!

Enjoy your new appliances!

See More