Question

cannot speak to manager/supervisors regarding complaint

Signed up for a service contract for my broken dryer. Told rep that the drum was cracked. Told her model# ect. She assured me that they would have it and so I paid. Of course when the tech called he did not have my drum. I said not to come. CALLED CUSTOMER SEVICE 3 TIMES TO SPEAK WITH A MANAGER. 1ST SAID THEY WOULD CALL ME BACK WITHIN HOUR – 5 HOUR LATTER STILL NO CALL. 2 HOURS AFTER 1ST CALL THEY SAID THEY WOULD CONNECT ME TO A MANAGER TWO TIMES I WAS DISCONNECTED. NO WONDER SEARS HAS A BAD REP NOBODY WHO WORKS THER CARES.

IF NOBODY ADDRESS MY PROBLEM IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS I WILL CANCEL THE CONTRACT AND CUT UP MY CARD

Answers

5 answers

1. Dear kld1,

Thank you for contacting us about this issue. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We’d like to express our sincere apologies for the problems you’ve had with your dryer, and how the call was handled when you reached out for our assistance. We’d like to talk to you and have one of our case manager contact you to address and ensure proper resolution. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (kld1), your phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward talking to you soon.

Thanks,
    Edwin C.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-EdwinC

have not received any info from email address you said I should contact.

Want to cancel service contact but cannot get to a rep to do this.
      This is yet another slap in the face from Sears

2. In response to SHC-EdwinC

kld1,

We apologize for the delay. I was not able to find your original email. If you could resend your email to smadvisor@searshc.com and make sure it has your contact info as well as your screen name (kld1). As soon as we get that information, we will have the next available case manager reach out to you directly.

Thank you,
      David W.
      MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi kld1! Thanks for posting on the MySears Community and giving us the opportunity to help you today. I am going to escalate the issues you are having getting your dryer repaired to the SearsCares team. They will do what they can to make sure you are taken care of.

A team member will reply right on this thread soon. Once they do, I will reach out to you via email to make sure you are connected to them.

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Just got off phone with manger,10 pm this started at 5 Even after the tech called me today and said he would order the parts the manager stated no parts are still ordered. Second she stated I have an appointment next Thursday - I did not set up another app. She does not know why it was set up or by whom. Se agrees with me I have been miss lead by your employees from the start. Too bad contract dept is closed its after 10pm so I can cancel this nightmare