Question

Can’t even place an order for pickup or delivery (Even though it’s in stock)!!!

I have tried to (unsuccessfully) place an order for an item THREE TIMES!!! The first 625475359. The item was listed as in stock for online pickup, I received my pick up confirmation and ready for pick up emails, only to be called shortly after saying that the location in fact does not have the item.

The second attempt, order 625519929 was another store pick up order which AGAIN said th eitem was in stock. ONly to log back on today and see that my order had been canceled!!!

the THIRD attempt, Order 625566101 was today after i reached out to customer service who offered me a $20 discount on my order if i placed the order online. So what do i do? I place the order for the same item which is listed as being in stock for delivery, only to later be told that the item isn’t available. So I get a $20 discount on an item that doesn’t exist… WOW!

Way to go Sears!!!

So now i have all three attempts that have taken the funds out of my account waiting on a refund and I should “check back periodically to see if the item is in stock”??? I also lost out on SYWR points!! AND the price has now gone back up on price!

the item IS in stock according to YOUR website!!!

So now i have been promised $20 off Twice and a 10% off on items that i can’t even order???

How does this help?

I am very disappointed in this whole experience.

Answers

7 answers

1. PissedinHouston,

We appreciate you taking the time to inform us about your recent ordering experiences. We know it can be frustrating when their is an issue trying to make a purchase of a product that you have selected. We would like to have a case manager speak with you and determine what would be the best way we can assist you moving forward. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can look into this matter further. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (PissedinHouston), you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Thank you,
    Kurt M.
    MySears Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-KurtM

Done!

2. Hi there, PissedinHouston! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry you have encountered such issues placing your order. I have sent your concerns along to the SearsCares team, who will be happy to look into this for you.

A team member will be by in a bit to help. Once they respond, I will send you an email that will include a link back to this thread.

Keep us posted!

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Yeah It seems like you guys aren't too helpful in these threads. Slow response times, etc.

So will I get my SYWR points back as well as the promise of my discount on a purchase?

you guys basically burned me 3 times so you really have no strikes left.

Oh and I LOVE the canned auto responses!

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

Now I just noticed that I was charged shipping as well on my purchase when in fact the order qualified for free shipping!!!!!

3. In response to SHC-JulieK

when can i expect a call?

4. In response to SHC-JulieK

Dear PissedinHouston,

We are sorry to hear the troubles you are having with your online pick up purchase. My name is Mina with the Social Media Support team. We can hear the disappointment in your experience with the multiple attempts to complete your online order and being charged for delivery is very upsetting. We see that we offered our assistance recently, but we have not received your contact information. At your convenience resend your contact information to smadvisor@searshc.com We appreciate you taking the time in letting us know about your issue and look forward speaking with you.

Thank you

Mina H
      MySears Community Moderator

See More