Question

COMPLAINT

COMPANIES GO BROKE FROM THE INSIDE OUT, NOT THE OUTSIDE IN, I purchased a central system from sears and that was the start of all my problems. No one called me for a month, I had to call 17 times. I feel betrayed for the way sears had treated me. My basement flooded the first time we used the AC, because the electrician forgot to connect the pump! my controls for the ac have not arrived in 2months…….this is a company on its way out…the worst thing is ? no one cares. This email is off to the wind! Don’t give your hard earn money to sears, Im on the phone speaking to Tonya, operator #252412,she cares but this is out of her pay grade. Im now on the phone for 45 mins, another operator is trying to contact the install dept in longisland ny for 25 mins now…. good luck..I called on friday 20th sept and was told I will be contacted on monday the 23rd sept, Its now the 30th sept and I’m calling……Sears this way of treating clients will soon put you out of business. You treat a customer good he tells three people, treat a customer bad he tells ten people. Ive just started and I am looking at my legal options as we speak! I hope some one who cares sees this do something about it

Answers

8 answers

1. Does anyone believer I have not been able to speak to anyone about my issue? You guys are unbelievable ......

2. DAJULESS, my name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to see that you having such a frustrating experience with your central AC system. We certainly can see why you are disappointed and upset with lack of customer service you have received when you contacted us. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to speak with you and discuss possible options. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (DAJULESS), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Thank you

3. Hi DAJULESS! Thanks so much for sharing your experience on the MySears Community. I am so sorry to hear your basement was flooded-that is just awful. We can have SearsCares, the customer service escalation team, connect with you and see you through a resolution to take care of this for you.

A team member will reach out here in a bit looking to help. Once they respond, I will send you an email letting you know so you can directly contact the team ASAP.

Thanks!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Ok.

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

I am still waiting for someone to contact me with this issue. I call the supervisor Jason S***** almost a month ago and i am still awaiting a phone call from him. Do you really want to take this to aberration? Really ? Does anyone care about the customer?

3. In response to SHC-JulieK

Hi DAJULESS,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear the issues you’re having with your AC unit are ongoing. We can certainly see how this has been a difficult and inconvenient experience. In order to provide further assistance, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (DAJULESS), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly.

Thank you,
      Dianne D.
      Social Media Moderator
      Social Media Support Team

4. In response to SHC-JulieK

I have called Isaac Deida seven (7) times and I have not received a phone call. I have called left a message for a manager to return my call. Nothing. I did get an email from Issac, I replied saying Im out of the country. I called him 7 times no reply, How is this customer service? something is wrong at this company. Can a manager please call me ?

5. In response to SHC-JulieK

I have sent your comments on to the team, DAJULESS! Look to hear from someone shortly.

See More