Question

Complaint

My 88 year old grandmother has been paying svc ins on her TV for over 20 yrs. Sunday, she had to call in a svc reqeuest and was told that someone would show up yesterday between the hours of 12 – 5pm. As of right now, noone has called or bothered to show up to fix her TV. This poor woman sat in her living room until 9pm last night waiting for one of your technicians to show up and fix her TV. We made numeours call to the svc line but no one would help us. The only thing we kept hearing was “I understand”. No, I don’t think you understand how appallingit is that she was treated this way after so many yrs of loyalty to your company. After another phone call this morning, it is showing that someone is the office re-scheduled her appt (not at our request) to 6 Feb. This is completely unnaccetable and I can assure you that Sears will not receive another dime from her nor will anyone in our family purchase anything from your company again. We respect our elderly.

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear Ang2868,

Thank you for taking the time to share your grandmother’s most recent service experience with her television. Adhering to our service commitment is one of our top priorities and its clear we missed this mark in your grandmother’s case. My name is Isaac. I’m a Moderator for the Sears Social Media support group. At this time we’d like to make offer our assistance and put you in contact with a case manager for further assistance to scheduling service for the television. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Ang2868), your phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward talking to you soon.

Thanks,
    Isaac D.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, Ang2868! Welcome to MySears! I am so sorry your Grandmother's repair appointment was not kept yesterday. As such a loyal customer, you and she know this is not how we like to treat our customers. I have sent your concerns on to the SearsCares team, who will be by in a bit to discuss this with you further and do what they can to help make this right.

Once a response is posted, I will send you an email letting you know.

Keep us posted!

See More