Question

Contracted Sears to install bathtub and shower in July 2013… Due to a comedy of errors, this job still has not been completed (eight months later!)

I signed off to have my bathtub and shower replaced over the summer last year. A job that would seemingly take 6 weeks has now extended to 8 months! The door was the wrong size (twice) and the installation was done incorrectly. The shower still leaks onto my bathroom floor, along with into the kitchen ceiling below! I now have a hole in my ceiling and have to lay out towels on the floor when I shower! I have contacted SEVERAL offices for answers and have been sent back to the same people every single time!

Answers

2 answers

1. Hi STR8CHAMPS!
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We thank you for posting about this matter regarding your bathtub and shower. We truly apologize for the mishaps you have encountered with the installation being extended to eight months. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to assist with resolving this matter to your satisfaction. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (STR8CHAMPS), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Welcome to MySears, ST8CHAMPS! Thanks for sharing your experience with us today. I am sorry to hear you bathroom installation continues to be an issue for you. The SearsCares team will do what they can to get these problems resolved.

A team member will reach out right here in just a bit looking to help. As soon as they post a response, I will be sure to contact you via email to let you know.

Keep us posted!

Thanks!

See More