Question

Craftsman CLOSEOUT! 26PC Professional Use Socket Wrench Set, 1/2-Inch Drive What Does Closeout Mean???????

What does closeout mean? The item I purchased says it is a closeout item. The webpage where the item was located did not say anything about the item being an open box item. At store pick up the associate handed an open box item and said he had opened it. I went to the store register and requested an exchange for a new item in a factory sealed box. They refused and said a closeout item can be an open box item. Then they tried to argue about the purchase price I had gotten was so low they would not be able to replace it and said the price had gone up over a hundred dollars. Enough of Sears nonsense. I said I have purchased a stack of these tools at the price they charged and all the boxes were factory sealed. Sears is being to difficult. I don’t like the way I was treated and I don’t want to waste my time on buying anymore of these tools.

Answers

1 answer

1. Hey there, GTM! SO nice to see you on here-hope you are well! I have sent you an email so we can discuss this a bit and see what we can do to help. Check you inbox!