Question

Craftsman Limited Edition flat black top chest out of stock where can i find one? or will it be restocked?

Item # 00962018000P Model # 113175 ive been searching everywhere for this box with no help from sears. can anyone help me locate one?

Answers

6 answers

1. Hi Buddyxp,

In researching further through our contacts this specific item is a discontinued item. They had reached out further and were able to find this item at one of the Outlet stores #5230 in Livonia Michigan, technically not a part of our company.

Please keep in mind that with an Outlet store this item may not be new in box and you will have to call store to see if they will UPS, there may also be the possibility of a shipping expense.

If interested please let us know and we will provide further information.

Thank you for waiting so patiently!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

How would I go about getting the item shipped to my home or a local store?

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi Buddyxp!

I have located the information you had requested and will be sending via email shortly.

Thank you!

2. Hi, Buddyxp. Welcome! We will look into this for you. Can you please let me know which Sears store (address, city, state) you generally shop? Thanks!

1. In response to laurelS

Lake Charles, louisiana or Beaumonf, tx.

2. In response to laurelS

We appreciate you providing locations that were requested. We are currently researching your inquiry further and will post an update as soon as we obtain the information.

Thank you for reaching out!

See More