Question

Customer service and delivery issues

I purchased a washing machine from Store 04952 on 02/07/14. I selected a delivery date of 02/11/14. On 02/10/14 I received a voicemail stating merchandise would be delivered between 8:15a-10:15a. I received a call on 02/11/14 at 6:20a stating we were the second drop off and they would arrive closer to 8a. Another call was placed at 9a because no one showed up and I was told they were scheduled in the computer to arrive at 9:55a and they were on time. Placed another call at 10a because they still did not arrive and was told they should be there. Two individuals (Jordan & Felix) finally arrived at 10:40a. One of them was smoking something that was NOT a cigarette (there was a child present at the time). Finally, the set-up was not completed. I was told I had to purchase new hoses or my washer would not be installed but the delivery men only changed one hose and left the other one sitting on top of the washer. I am very dissatisfied with the service I’ve received and believe I am at least entitled to the return of my delivery fee.

Answers

2 answers

1. UnhappyCustomer01,
    We’re sorry that your recent delivery experience did not meet expectations. My name is David with our Sears Cares Escalation team. We would be happy to have a case manager discuss this situation with you and address any concerns you may have regarding your delivery. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (UnhappyCustomer01) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We look forward to talking to you soon.
    Thank you,
    David W.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there, UnhappyCustomer01! Thanks for sharing your experience on the MySears Community today. I am so sorry to hear your delivery did not meet expectations. A SearsCares team member will be happy to discuss this further with you.

A team member will be by in a bit looking to help. Once a response is posted, I will be sure to send you an email to let you know.

Thanks!