Question

delivery estimate changed

Firstly, while I was shopping online, a giant popup fills my screen proclaiming “only so and so dollars left for free shipping”. I can’t even explain how disappointing it was to learn I have to sign up for some extra service to receive it after I went to check out. $2 and some cents wasn’t a lot for shipping but I doubt I would have tried to fill up that fancy “free shipping bar” had I known all that. Very shifty. In spite of that, I continued with my order and I was given June 25th as the delivery date. Now the estimate says July 2nd. That’s quite the change and no email of warning or even asking if I still would like to reconsider my purchase. If it were for ME, I would cancel it. But it’s a gift for someone who already knows it’s coming, so guess I just get to be irritated with the whole experience and will never shop at sears online again.

Answers

4 answers

• San Jose, CA

Look out for that, "50 percent off of items in the whole store!", sign, too.

Not everything in the store is 50 percent off. Certain labeled display tables, spread through-out the store, have half-off sale items on top of them.

The Mechanics Tool Sets also have an accessory tray built into them. So. Some people find they need "more tools" than the basic sets supply, like Break-Loose-Bars to protect the ratchets.

The battery powered stuff either needs batteries, sold separately, or the rechargeable battery that may come with a product has to be "charged" before using the item the battery powers.

1. Hi minuetofmadness!

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your shopping experience with us. I can see how this could be an issue when shopping!

Your feedback is always welcomed for we need to know what is working and what is not for our customers during their shopping experience. We are always striving to make it more of a positive so we thank you for bringing your shopping experience into the MySears Community. Your feedback gives us a chance to make corrections so that customer's experiences are as smooth and hassle free as possible.

If you would like to check delivery time on your purchase to see why it had changed you can reach out to our online Customer Service. Here you have the option of calling, chatting or emailing where they can look up your purchase today and provide you with more details.

Again, we thank you for sharing your experience with us today and your feedback will be sent to the appropriate department.

Please let us know if you have any other issues or concerns.

Thank you!

2. oh yeh and couldn't find the clothing sizing chart at all. I had to GOOGLE "sears sizing chart" to find it. sigh. blech.

1. In response to minuetofmadness

Yikes!

Here is the Sears sizing chart for future reference for either yourself or other members.

Again, thank you for bringing this to our attention!