Question

Delivery gone bad & can’t get it fixed

A dryer was delivered on Monday 10/17, but there were several problems. We have called closed to 10 times, and have experienced a litany of lost information, dropped calls, missed appointments, etc. I have spoken with customer relations, delivery, the store but the problems persist.

Answers

2 answers

1. Hi, nrpardee,

Thank you for taking time to post about what you’ve experienced with your dryer delivery and your subsequent attempts to receive assistance. Sears has long worked to establish a reputation of providing superior member services and it seems we have failed you in this area. To learn that your challenges began with the delivery and continued with your follow up attempts concerns us. My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. After reading your post, I would like to offer our assistance by having a dedicated case manager follow up with you to see what options are available to properly address this situation. Please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name to reference your post (nrpardee), to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for the confusion regarding your new dryer and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Brian L.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

2. Welcome, nrpardee! Thanks for posting on the community. I am so sorry you are having such a hard time with a delivery today. We can get you in touch with SearsCares, the customer service escalation team, who can look into this for you.

A team member is going to respond right here in a bit. I will contact you via email when they do with a link to view their reply, so you can connect with them ASAP!

Thanks!

See More