Question

• San Jose, CA

Did you know the Craftsman coffee mugs are still available for purchase this holiday?

They are not part of the division 9 tools or division 071 lawn & garden products. They part of division 024. Which, apparently has Craftsman Coffee mugs residing in the Housewares department and NOT the tool department (no “room”).

But, they sold out, seemingly. Until I visited the Men’s department, on the top floor of the building now, where I found a whole PASSEUL more of mugs, for $9.99 each.

There was still a choice of either red or black textured plastic grip/ insulation rings on the mugs, along with the anti-spill lid on the tops of the stainless-steel mugs.

If you don’t have a store nearby or wish to do a Store Pickup “stock check” of your local store(s) the department is 24 and model numbers are 39992 & 39991 for the black and red cover model mugs.

Answers

2 answers

• San Jose, CA

I found two remaining Craftsman stainless steel mugs, mixed in with the other coffee mugs in the sears store Housewares Department, just the other day.

There was one black rubber and one red rubber Craftsman mug left for me to purchase.

• San Jose, CA

You've got to know "where" to look for these Craftsman Travel Mugs. The store closest to me had them downstairs in the Housewares department (3 rows inside of the aisle). Then the mugs vanished, only to pop-up upstairs in the mens wear department.

Never saw them in with the other Craftsman items, on the ground floor, in the Tool Department.

See More