Question

Did you receive this message ? On Dec 3, 2013, at 8:06 AM, “Dennis K.” wrote: I purchased a Kenmore Grille Model 148-16154210, Serial # T0000229 along with your cover. I keep the Grille covered and clean when not in use. The other day my propane tank below the grille began to smoke while I was cooking. I looked in the grille and noticed that 3/4 of the grill pan had rusted and deteriorated away directly exposing the propane tank to the flames and dropping grease above. Fortunately I had a extinguisher to cool the propane tank down. This is a extremely dangerous product and I would like it replaced or my money back. Please let me know . Dennis K. d****@****.net

Answers

2 answers

1. Dennis10,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We thank you for posting about this matter regarding your grill. We can truly understand how frustrating this situation has been for you. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to look into this further and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. We have received your contact information and will forward this information over to our case management team for contact. If you have any questions or concerns, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Dennis10), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    My Sears Community Moderator

2. Hi Dennis,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received a response to your email you had sent in regards to your grill. To help you further with this issue we can send your concerns to our Sears Cares team so that they can help in finding a resolution for you.

Please know that your personal information will be removed (public website) after it is forwarded to our team for your privacy and security. Once a response has posted I will be reaching out via email to direct you back to your original thread for further contact.

We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

Thank you!