Question

Dissatisfied with LG washer

We purchased an LG washer (model WM3875HWCA) two years ago. It has started to leak. I’m very disappointed that after such a short time period we would have a problem with an appliance that cost ~$1400-1500. Sears wants to charge $75 just to send someone to troubleshoot the problem. And they are trying to get us to purchase a service contract for $320. I will not purchase an LG appliance again and I will not purchase an appliance from Sears again.

Answers

2 answers

1. brench,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. We're sorry to hear your washer isn't working properly. As with anything that is manufactured, the possibility of it failing is present even on day one. This is why most retailers offer extended warranties on the products they sell. Still, we value your business and we want you to be happy with the washer you've purchased. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (brench) and phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. and we will contact you to work towards an acceptable resolution. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi brench,

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with your two year LG washer!

To try and help you further, I have escalated your concerns to our Sears Cares team to see if they can reach out and provide additional options. Please know that they will do what they can to help in resolving this issue for you.

Once a response post, I will be reaching out via email in letting you know our Sears Cares team has reached out to help you further.

Thank you!