Question

Do not buy your appliances from Sears!! Their warranties and repair service is GRADE A BOLONGE!! No wonder they are going out of business!!! I hope they do sooner than later!!! My washer of only 4 years (I have a 5 year warranty) that gets used once a week broke, so naturally I call Sears. They make me pay $250 upfront to send a garbage, third party repair service called A&E Factory Service. Their repair men are rude and unprofessional. The repair man couldn’t even give me paper work on his visit. He had to order parts and then rescheduled for 2 weeks out. The ONLY day he could come was today at 8am. I specifically asked what the time frame was and he said, “No time frame. 8am sharp”. Do you think that he showed up at 8am???? NO HE DIDN’T. When I called him, it went to his voice mail which said, “This phone will not be answered while driving or while in a customer’s home. You can leave a message but MOST messages will NOT be returned”. So I called Sears, and the Sears’ representative was rude. When I asked to speak with his supervisor, he told me NO and HUNG UP ON ME. But Sears doesn’t care because they already have my money. SAME ON ME FOR TRUSTING SEARS!!!!

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear ShameOnUSears,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We are terribly sorry to learn of the trouble you are experiencing with your washer, and apologize for the delay in having the unit repaired. We understand that poor communication and lack luster resolutions only make a tough situation that much worse. We’d be happy to look into this for you, and see what options we have to help get this situation corrected. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (ShameOnUSears), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to assisting with this situation, and speaking with you soon.

Thank you,
    Brian S.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi there,ShameOnUSears! Thanks so much for sharing your experience today. I am sorry you are having issues with your repair, but you have come to the right place! Not only can we help get this taken care of for you, but by posting on our community, we can make sure to investigate these problems so they do not happen again.

A SearsCares team member will reach out right here to directly assist you and make sure your washer gets repaired. Please check back for their reply in a bit.

See More