Question

Do You Have a Favorite Quote To Start The New Year?

For myself, I like to find a new inspirational quote for each year.

“Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only of time over which have any control: now”  By Denis Waitley

Do you have a quote that you would like to share to bring in the New Year?

Answers

4 answers

1. I have a good one- Never buy from SEARS! That's my new motto - unless someone wants to contact me about my order from December 1 - calls, emails, posts, but no resolution and no one will pick up the phone! Ordered and paid for December 1 - still no order, and no legit response from sears. Everyone responds - customer care will escalate! Escalate what when no one has been in contact to see what the issue is!

If you would like to be ignored, have your blood pressure raised, and pay for items you don't receive, call SEARS! My new motto!

1. In response to Cmarinar

Ditto

2. That is so inspirational, Wendy! Love it.

I am a little less cerebral, I think. My motto at the beginning of the year is, "When in doubt, throw it out." I purge and clean this time of year, especially with Christmas presents, so that is what I live by. Although, it is not really throw it out, more like, donating lots of clothes and older toys.

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Too funny! I have told my kids almost that exact saying! "If not in use, its time to let loose!"

Since moving we have definitely donated quite a bit. But now that the kids are all grown and on their own, I no longer have to push them to go through their things anymore. Makes it soooo nice!

Thanks for sharing Julie!

See More