Question

Do you play summer games with your family and friends?

If so, what game or games do you like to play?

We were introduced to a game called Medal Sports Lasso Golf Toss. What a fun game and it was great for the whole family ages ranging from 4 on up.

Do you have any new games that you have tried so far this summer?

We would love to hear your thoughts!

Answers

6 answers

• San Jose, CA

I have a GREAT new family game idea.

I've been playing this game for several years now.

It's called "Clear the Fire Load".

Each player gets some hand and stick trimming, raking, and shoveling tools, along with their turn using the tractor and 1000 pound capacity trailer.

Everyone goes out into the grove of trees, grassy field, over-grown meadow and finally across the bridge, to the other side of the creek and helps police up stuff found in the forest, that resides on a pretty steep hill.

Each player keeps their own pile of debris close to one another, but not touching.

At the end of two hours, the player with the most Biggest pile WINS!

It's a really good game to play.

At the end, we fire up the gas grill and eat meat.

Afterwards, the big meal can be worked off by running one of the chipper/ shredder machines.

The chipped and shredded remnants of the game can be either composted or placed on "low spots" on the Property.

Good times and less chance of the cabin burning down, during fire season.

That beats horse-shoes any day of the week.

1. Love it Adam!

What a great way to clear around your property!

What makes it even nicer is that you probably clear all within one day and are able to kick back and enjoy the rest of the time that you are there.

This would also probably work for even smaller property areas for most kids and adults are always up for a challenge.

Thank you for sharing Adam!

1. Our neighbors have that game, Wendy! My boys play it over there, often. Ihey enjoy it!

We bought Kadima paddles last summer for the beach. That is a really fun game, too. I like to play with the kids-it really is for all ages.

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

How does this one work? Is it like ping pong but without the net? Is the ball as small as the ping pong?

It looks like fun for we are in the process of getting new games for the kiddos as they continue to grow like weeds LOL

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

It is exactly like ping pong without the net! And, the paddles are about double the size.

It is fun because you can take it anywhere and is actually pretty good exercise, too!

3. In response to SHC-JulieK

Oh how nice! I am happy to hear that the paddle are bigger for this will be easier for the little ones to use.

Thank you Julie, I have added it to my wish list for I think it will be great fun to play! ;)