Question

does anybody know how to get in touch with the blue ribbon team?

had a horrible customer service experience. Supervisor hung up on me after i asked for his last name. Problem still not resolved after spending more than 10 hours on it. Please help

Answers

14 answers

1. Hi 1gene1,

We appreciate you reaching out through the MySears Community!

I am very sorry to hear that you had received unsatisfactory customer service. Is this issue in regards to a purchase in-store or online?

Your concerns are very important to us and I would like to make sure we are directing you to the appropriate contact to help in addressing this issue.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Thanks for getting back to me. Its regarding the sears repair service. I paid $205 for two visits and received no resolution. I finally gave up and bought another washer from sears that is being delivered today. I thought by purchasing a washer from sears, I would be able to get my money back for the repairs that didn't work. After many hours with customer service, I was told that I would not get my money back. I gave you guys a second chance and feel completely burned by this experience. Please advise Thanks

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi 1gene1! Thanks for replying with further information. We can get you in touch with SearsCares-they will be happy to address the issues you had with your washer and it's repair.

A team member will be by in a bit looking to help. Once a response is posted, I will let you know via an email which will include a link back to this thread.

Keep us posted!

Thanks!

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hello,1gene1!

My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We thank you for posting about this matter regarding your washer repair experience. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to look into this further and address your concerns. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (1gene1), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
      Thank you,
      Liz R.
      MySears Community Moderator

4. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi Liz, I followed your instructions and emailed my contact info to the email you provided. Thanks

5. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Great! We appreciate you for doing so 1gene1!

Please keep us posted on your progress and reach out if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thank you!

6. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Wow, you bought another one from Sears? You must be a glutton for punishment. If you haven't gotten it yet, cancel is what I would do.

7. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi, any idea when I will hear from you guys

8. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi 1gene! I passed your inquiry on to the team. Someone will be in touch soon.

Thanks!

9. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hello 1gene1,

We thank you for taking the time to let us know that you have not been contacted by one of our case managers. Do to technical issues we were experiencing at this time we ask that you please resubmit your contact information. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Thank you,
      Dianne D.
      MySears Community Moderator

10. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

you can email me at *****@me.com

11. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi 1gene1! I sent this along to the team for you. I also made sure to remove the email address from appearing publicly on the site for your security.

Look to hear from someone soon!

Thanks!

12. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Thanks you for taking care of my security concerns regarding my email. Someone contacted me today and it looks like the issue will be resolved. Thank you once again

13. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

So glad to hear, 1gene1! Thanks for letting us know.

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

Thanks again!

See More